Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Winter Gear

 photo IMG_2821_zpsevppejqc.jpg

 photo IMG_2814_zpsoghwpspp.jpg

Hello Loves,

      Busy week and tomorrow is an important day as I have an interview for potential new job. I been looking for something more full-time even though I know that it will take me away from my blogging, gym and kids a bit more. Ultimately it's all to provide them with a better life. I know this has nothing to do with my attire..remember that I am trying to share a little bit more about my life with you. 

    Anyways, do you have a favorite pair of jeans? Mine is this one from Express. Express has the most comfortable stretchy pants and they fit so well. My husband also likes this one and his reason might be different from mine. But his reason is also good. :)

Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? Have you retired it? 

I have an older pair and I still rock those. They might be with me for a while.

XO, Cari



 photo IMG_2817_zpsi3nfvobj.jpg

 photo IMG_2812_zpslx0rjnd6.jpg

 photo IMG_2818_zpsrdwygmyo.jpg

Top: Forever21
Jacket: Bebe
Beanie: Forever21
Jeans: Express
Boots: LolaShoetique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment