Friday, December 19, 2014

Lace and Pumps

Hello Dollies,

     It's been so so so long since I have blogged, by this point you're probably like "yeah, what else is new." So I'm not even gonna make up any excuses and I'm gonna get started.

   I'm currently in love with pumps and I mean stiletto Louie looking pumps. In my opinion I think that these heels are just classy timeless shoes to have. Therefore, one day I hope to own a pair CL's. 

   This outfit is a bit more casual for me. Im wearing high waisted black jeans from Charlotte Russe, lace crop top is from Forever21 and the pumps are from LolaShotique

   For those cold nights/days, add a coat. Coat is from Forever21

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll be back soon.

Xo, 
Cari

P.S. Down below I will be leaving a video of a huge clothing haul. Check it out. 


 photo IMG_8201_zps492ea52d.jpg

 photo IMG_8200_zps94f0ea7e.jpg

 photo IMG_8203_zps7082f2f5.jpg

 photo IMG_8202_zpsad63df5a.jpg

 photo IMG_8198_zps03d0f64c.jpg

 photo IMG_8205_zpsc140e8e1.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment