Saturday, March 1, 2014

J'adore VoXBoX

Hello Lovelies,

   Im gonna share with y'all all the goodies in my J'adore VoxBox. Influenster is a company who sends out items to bloggers to review and try out products from various companies. All they ask is for full on sharing and honest reviews. So here is what I received in their latest box.
 photo IMG_4532_zpsea5658db.jpg

Items:
Hershey's Kisses
Red Rose Tea
Vaseline 24Hr Spray On Moisturizer 
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
John Freida 3 day Straight



 photo F6C36BF2-0A56-40D5-9834-4A5367687244_zpsrbohso7h.jpg

Im a chocolate lover so you bet that I am enjoying these kisses. I eat one or two, usually two after my dinner. Little guiltless free treat.





 photo 1E959925-D68E-43CA-BCF2-B3BDAF1DC764_zpsmtjrlveg.jpg


The Botanic Clay Mask is wonderful. It dries after a couple of minutes and very easy to remove. Leaves the skin feeling silky soft. Claims to remove impurities and reducing the oil. So far so good. 



 photo 80ACCFF8-91C1-4BEE-963E-49CC89D7D380_zps130deg14.jpg



Red Rose tea's are incredibly delicious. My favorite has to be the Creme Caramel. 


 photo C6CA815A-E9FD-436E-9A5C-F1D0192C32E1_zpskxgjndur.jpg


John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. Tried it for the first time and on the second day I woke up with creases and somewhat of waves cause by me sleeping on my hair. This is something that doesn't tend to happen. 
Picture below shows day one. 
 photo 6FBB2AA7-9C4D-4B81-8A76-7A38179C6059_zps97utrjku.jpg

The last product which is only shown in the first picture is the Vaseline Men's Moisturizer Spray. I haven't used that one for obvious reasons. I did have the Vaseline for women a couple months back and I was satisfied with it. So I'm only assuming that this one will be just up to par. 


Whoops, almost forgot about the Kiss Lashes "Looks So Natural." There is not much to say as the name says it all. They look very natural and very hard to detect. Great for those days you want some volume with out the use of huge lashes. 

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Here in Southern Cali we are finally experiencing some rain. We haven't had any rain in a while. And, oh boy, did we get rain. We can probably stop saying that we are in drought.

Xo, Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment